1. Michael Alabi et al., “Street Tree Canopy Cover Variation Effects on Temperature in Lokoja, Nigeria.” Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences 2 No. 2 (2013): 25.
2. David Nowalk et al., Understanding the Benefits and Costs of Urban Forest Ecosystems: Handbook of urban and Community Forestry in the Northeast New York (New York, NY: Klumer Academic/Plenum, 2007).
3. Robert J. Shapiro, Kevin A. Hassett, and Frank S. Arnold, Conserving Energy and Preserving the Environment: The Role of Public Transportation (Washington, DC: American Public Transportation Association, 2002).
4. Kathleen L. Wolf, “Urban Nature Benefits: Psycho-Social Dimensions of People and plants” (Fact Sheet No. 1, Center for Urban Horticulture, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1998)
5. Foster Josh, Lowe Ashley and Winkelman Steve. The Value of Green Infrastructure for Urban Climate Adaptation (Washington, DC: Center for Clean Air Policy, 2011)
6. Ralf Hansmann, Stella-Maria Hug, and Klaus Seeland, “Restoration and Stress Relief through Physical Activities in Forests and Parks” Urban Forestry & Urban Greening 6, no. 4 (2007): 213-25.
7. Frances, Kuo and W. C. Sullivan, “Environment and Crime in the Inner City: Does Vegetation Reduce Crime?” Environment and Behavior 33, no. 3 (2001): 343-67.