1. Forum of European National Highway Research Laboratories, New Road Construction Concepts: Toward Reliable, Green, Safe, Smart, And Human Infrastructure (Brussels: FEHRL,2008)
2. Mike Pinard, “Alternative Materials and Pavement Design Low-Volume Sealed Roads” (Paper presented at the SSATP International Workshop, Bamako, January 2006).
3. University of Maryland, “Permeable Pavement Fact Sheet” (Fact Sheet, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 2011)
4. C. Michau and M.T. Seager, “The Use of Precast Concrete Blocks for the Construction of Strip Roads in Third World Countries” Concor Technicrete, http://www.icpi.org/sites/default/files/techpapers/7.pdf
5. Susan, Kocher et al., “Rural Roads: A Construction and Maintenance Guide,” accessed June 7, 2016, http://anrcatalog.ucdavis.edu/pdf/8262.pdf
Delhi Development Authority, “Street Design Guidelines for Equitable Distribution of Road Space (New Delhi: DDA, 2010), accessed June 7, 2016, http://uttipec.nic.in/writereaddata/linkimages/7554441800.pdf.
Ria Sulinda Hutabarat Lo, “Walkability Planning in Jakarta” (PhD diss., University of Califronia, Berkeley 2011), accessed June 7, 2016, http://digitalassets.lib.berkeley.edu/etd/ucb/text/Lo_berkeley_0028E_11844.pdf.